Saturday, November 6, 2010

Jack is almost 9months old

WOW it's been forever since I put anything on here. How life has changed in the last 8-9 months. We bought a new house, moved out of our rent house and into Colin's moms house, then moved into our new home, helped be apart of and plan Jordan's wedding, and now are starting to settle down and enjoy life. Here are a few updates on Jack:

Our big boy loves his bath time. He loves playing with his rubber duckies and when mom washes his hair!

He loves to be tickled and laughing. His giggle melts my heart. I want to bottle it up and let it out when I am having a rough day. It's this deep belly giggle, oh man just talking about it makes me want to hear it again.

Jack is getting so big I can't believe it. Yesterday it felt like I was holding him and wondering when he would learn to smile in response to something and not just gas, hehe. As you can see he can smile just fine now!
I have multiple times a day where I can barely comprehend how blessed I am. I have a husband who would do anything for me and is an amazing man of God, a son who makes everyday worth living and brightens my days, a great job, a beautiful house, and great friends. I never could imagine God blessing me so much.
We are loving our new home and starting to feel like it is our own, after months of being busy, painting, cleaning, and unpacking we are truly enjoying it. We have our first project's to work on, some neighborhood kid broke the pretty lamp in our frontyard and "mysteriously" (assuming same neighborhood kid) Jack's bedroom window got broken. Thankfully it was the outer layer and now we just have to figure out who we want to replace it. Our pool is great! A lot of work but we like it. Currently it the color of a Florida swamp hehe, we need to get some shock and get it back on track. We are planning redoing both bathrooms and putting a cover over the front porch in the next year. But for now we are in love with our home!

This next season of Holidays are sure to bring some smiles with so many firsts being experienced!




No comments: